The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned dictionary data in an ever-growing list of languages. Based on our intensive language research programme – one of the largest in the world – our data is up-to-date, accurate, and reliable and, for the first time, can be quickly and easily incorporated into your apps via one single API. The Oxford Dictionaries API includes:
• Flexible endpoints including headwords, parts of speech, synonyms, audio, example sentences, and more.
• Lexical frequency and n-gram information from our integrated LexiStats API
• Data expertly pre-processed by our in-house engineers to ensure accuracy and consistency of format across datasets – in many languages, for the first time.
• Continually updated content, giving you immediate access to the latest words and linguistic resources.
• Datasets in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Hindi, isiZulu, Latvian, and more.
The Bugfender API performs remote logging functions for iOS and Android applications. Bugfender stores application logs on the Bugfender server and creates a remote console where developers can view...