The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned dictionary data in an ever-growing list of languages. Based on our intensive language research programme – one of the largest in the world – our data is up-to-date, accurate, and reliable and, for the first time, can be quickly and easily incorporated into your apps via one single API. The Oxford Dictionaries API includes:
• Flexible endpoints including headwords, parts of speech, synonyms, audio, example sentences, and more.
• Lexical frequency and n-gram information from our integrated LexiStats API
• Data expertly pre-processed by our in-house engineers to ensure accuracy and consistency of format across datasets – in many languages, for the first time.
• Continually updated content, giving you immediate access to the latest words and linguistic resources.
• Datasets in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Hindi, isiZulu, Latvian, and more.
The following is a list of how-to and tutorial content that matched your search term. ProgrammableWeb's how-to content comes from two sources; full-blown tutorials that we publish ourselves and other highly relevant tutorials that we find elsewhere on the Web. This list represents on combination of both tutorial types and if you go to ProgrammableWeb's API University, you'll not only be able to find more, they are organized based on your role (API providers or developers who consumes APIs). If you know of a tutorial that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.