The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned dictionary data in an ever-growing list of languages. Based on our intensive language research programme – one of the largest in the world – our data is up-to-date, accurate, and reliable and, for the first time, can be quickly and easily incorporated into your apps via one single API. The Oxford Dictionaries API includes:
• Flexible endpoints including headwords, parts of speech, synonyms, audio, example sentences, and more.
• Lexical frequency and n-gram information from our integrated LexiStats API
• Data expertly pre-processed by our in-house engineers to ensure accuracy and consistency of format across datasets – in many languages, for the first time.
• Continually updated content, giving you immediate access to the latest words and linguistic resources.
• Datasets in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Hindi, isiZulu, Latvian, and more.
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.