The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned dictionary data in an ever-growing list of languages. Based on our intensive language research programme – one of the largest in the world – our data is up-to-date, accurate, and reliable and, for the first time, can be quickly and easily incorporated into your apps via one single API. The Oxford Dictionaries API includes:
• Flexible endpoints including headwords, parts of speech, synonyms, audio, example sentences, and more.
• Lexical frequency and n-gram information from our integrated LexiStats API
• Data expertly pre-processed by our in-house engineers to ensure accuracy and consistency of format across datasets – in many languages, for the first time.
• Continually updated content, giving you immediate access to the latest words and linguistic resources.
• Datasets in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Hindi, isiZulu, Latvian, and more.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.