Dashboard > Directory > PeerIndex API Profile

PeerIndex Comments

Used this? Share your thoughts... Please login to comment.

05 Aug 2011

adamwulf says:

I've used the PeerIndex API in my WordPress plugin WelcomeToYourData.

It was extremely easy to integrate with, solid docs, and responsive emails from their team. If you need social status data in your app, PeerIndex is a great option.

05 Aug 2011

adamwulf says:

I've used the PeerIndex API in my WordPress plugin WelcomeToYourData, and integration was easy and seamless.

If you need social status data in your app, this is a quick and complete API to use.

08 Aug 2011

SternData SternData says:

I built a Wordpress plugin to display a Peerindex score. The API is easy to understand and easy to use. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-media-metrics/

08 Aug 2011

pherridge says:

We use the PeerIndex API for www.social360.co.uk (social media monitoring) to give editors insight into the authority of individual twitter accounts. The API is easy to integrate and the multiple data points its provides give a much better level of insight than a single score. Recommended.

08 Aug 2011

tweetfind says:

Ive used the PeerIndex API and its great! I have incorporated their scoring data into my site: Tweetfind.com We plan to use this API more in the coming months with new projects.

16 Aug 2011

spier spier says:

So far the PeerIndex API has just one endpoint, so it is pretty easy to integrate.

To make it even easier I wrote a YQL table for the PeerIndex API. You can find a how-to about that here: http://bit.ly/oChnDX

14 Sep 2011

Philip78 says:

Hi!
PeerIndex, which identifies experts who use social media like Twitter to expound on their chosen topics, is effectively building an opinion former marketing service which lets marketers and brands access these highly influential individuals..

[url=http://www.viviteshop.com/]Vivite Review[/url]
7096 of 11320 APIs

Follow the PW team on Twitter

ProgrammableWeb
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.

John Musser
Founder, ProgrammableWeb

Adam DuVander
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.