The message API provides means to create/send messages to identities. You can send a message to any identity, e.g. a housing company, where all users who have access to the housing company identity and its messages can read the message.
The message requires a "to"-identity, the ID of the identity to which the message applies to. A message subject and its content should be added as well.
The cc is a list of user IDs to whom the message can be CC'd to. A notification about the message will be sent to these users.
- allows reading a message by its id.
- allows marking a message read by the currently logged-in user.
- allows listing messages sent to "to"-identity.
- allows creating a new message.
- allows updating a message by its id.
- allows deleting a message by its id.
<a href="https://www.programmableweb.com/api/platform-trust-access-control-list-acl-rest-api-v10">Access Control List (ACL)</a>
<a href="https://www.programmableweb.com/api/platform-trust-identity-rest-api-v10">Platform of Trust Identity API</a>
IDENTANCE is an identification verification web service. The IDENTANCE API enables merchants to get verifications and manage verification data, and allows for address verification, basic verification...