The Rebtel Voice Platform makes it easy to add VoIP calling in any Android or iOS app:
- Quick to start: Make your first VoIP call from within your app in a few minutes. Free to start.
- Easy to use. Add VoIP calling in your app with a few lines of code. No need to understand VoIP protocols like SIP or WebRTC media handling.
- iOS and Android. Both platforms supported.
- HD voice quality. Excellent call quality over 3G or Wi-Fi.
- Well supported. Code examples, step-by-step instructions and documentations for iOS and Android available on http://developer.rebtel.com
- Proven. Technology used by millions of Rebtel users.
The following is a list of how-to and tutorial content that matched your search term. ProgrammableWeb's how-to content comes from two sources; full-blown tutorials that we publish ourselves and other highly relevant tutorials that we find elsewhere on the Web. This list represents on combination of both tutorial types and if you go to ProgrammableWeb's API University, you'll not only be able to find more, they are organized based on your role (API providers or developers who consumes APIs). If you know of a tutorial that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.