The Rebtel Voice Platform makes it easy to add VoIP calling in any Android or iOS app:
- Quick to start: Make your first VoIP call from within your app in a few minutes. Free to start.
- Easy to use. Add VoIP calling in your app with a few lines of code. No need to understand VoIP protocols like SIP or WebRTC media handling.
- iOS and Android. Both platforms supported.
- HD voice quality. Excellent call quality over 3G or Wi-Fi.
- Well supported. Code examples, step-by-step instructions and documentations for iOS and Android available on http://developer.rebtel.com
- Proven. Technology used by millions of Rebtel users.
The following is a list of sample source code snippets that matched your search term. Source code snippets are chunks of source code that were found out on the Web that you can cut and paste into your own source code. Whereas most of the sample source code we've curated for our directory is for consuming APIs, we occasionally find something interesting on the API provider side of things. If you know of some sample source code that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.