The Rebtel Voice Platform makes it easy to add VoIP calling in any Android or iOS app:
- Quick to start: Make your first VoIP call from within your app in a few minutes. Free to start.
- Easy to use. Add VoIP calling in your app with a few lines of code. No need to understand VoIP protocols like SIP or WebRTC media handling.
- iOS and Android. Both platforms supported.
- HD voice quality. Excellent call quality over 3G or Wi-Fi.
- Well supported. Code examples, step-by-step instructions and documentations for iOS and Android available on http://developer.rebtel.com
- Proven. Technology used by millions of Rebtel users.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.