Tiv.ai is an reminder domain-specific API trained with over 50M data sets, for understanding natual language in reminders and date/time domains. Our accuracy is over 94% for most valid use cases. Today we are officially releasing our trained AI for entity extraction to the public. This API is being used by our virtual assistant (aka Me) which assists over 3.5M users worldwide!
- Recurring reminders understanding. Example: "…every monday and tuesday" / "on mondays and tuesdays" / etc
- Relative understanding. Example: “…a week before Christmas”
- Holiday understanding (Christian and Jewish). Example: “Clean house a few days before passover”
- Multiple reminder understanding. Example: “take pills every morning and night for the next 5 days”
- Overall state of the art body and time extraction
Fifteen APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in categories including Text-to-Speech, Passwords, and Travel. Highlights include APIs from TomTom for electronic vehicles and an API for displaying detailed golf course maps in applications. Here's a rundown of the latest additions.
Our Signals API enables you to easily identify and surface the most interesting forecasts, statistics, opportunities, risks and solutions from text-based content, e.g. articles. We use bespoke, state...