RuBets allows users to trade not only via the web site but also via Bet API - a set of functions to work with events and to place bets. RuBets is a Russian-speaking market providing a forum to make bets on rare sports, politics and other events. Using Bet API lets users handle line changes in real time, and place/cancel multiple bets efficiently. The API uses RESTful protocol and responses are formatted in JSON. The following methods are available
* login - used to start betApi session by providing login/pwd; result contains wallet information for user; other function calls allowed after login
* eventList - events available on RuBets in nearest hours; you can limit events by market kind (e.g. soccer);
* arenaList - arenas of event
* arena - detailed information about arena; result contains outcomes, current bets (coefficients-prices and amount for BACK and LAY);
* placeBet - to place bet on outcome of specified arena; coefficient, amount, currency and back/lay kind should be specified;
* placeMultipleBets - to place multiple bets at once;
* cancelBet - cancels previously placed but not matched bet;
* myBets - request for bets placed in specified event.
Full documentation and access to the API is available by contacting the Support Services team. The site is in Russian.
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.