RuBets allows users to trade not only via the web site but also via Bet API - a set of functions to work with events and to place bets. RuBets is a Russian-speaking market providing a forum to make bets on rare sports, politics and other events. Using Bet API lets users handle line changes in real time, and place/cancel multiple bets efficiently. The API uses RESTful protocol and responses are formatted in JSON. The following methods are available
* login - used to start betApi session by providing login/pwd; result contains wallet information for user; other function calls allowed after login
* eventList - events available on RuBets in nearest hours; you can limit events by market kind (e.g. soccer);
* arenaList - arenas of event
* arena - detailed information about arena; result contains outcomes, current bets (coefficients-prices and amount for BACK and LAY);
* placeBet - to place bet on outcome of specified arena; coefficient, amount, currency and back/lay kind should be specified;
* placeMultipleBets - to place multiple bets at once;
* cancelBet - cancels previously placed but not matched bet;
* myBets - request for bets placed in specified event.
Full documentation and access to the API is available by contacting the Support Services team. The site is in Russian.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.