SendGrid's cloud-based email helps keep emails out of spam folders, provides a cloud service that scales with email demands, and provides email analytics to track opens and clicks.
SendGrid has a Web API that allows customers to retrieve information about their account such as statistics, bounces, spam reports, unsubscribes, and other information. In addition, the Web API allows customers to create sub-accounts and control the settings of these accounts for an OEM setup.
With the SendGrid API, developers can:
* Get real-time web hooks for events such as bounces, clicks, and unsubscribes
* Send multiple emails and customize plugins
* Access parsed incoming emails with attachments
* Write plugins to alter emails or deliver to other mediums
* Manage subscriptions for resellers and subusers