Setster is a simple and intuitive scheduling solution that empowers those in the professional services market to accept appointments online. Embed on your website, blog -- even email body -- and increase conversions by allowing potential customers to book your time, 24/7. No matter the size of your team, Setster's scalable solution allows for complete control of any schedule, on the go.
- Sync your activity to existing calendars and access from anywhere
- Define appointment availability
- Set appointment confirmations, cancellation, and rescheduling notifications
- Dashboard analytics, multiple language support, PayPal and Freshbooks integration
- Custom fields and widgets, timezone conversion, API and developer support
The API uses a RESTful interface and responses are in XML format.
The following is a list of how-to and tutorial content that matched your search term. ProgrammableWeb's how-to content comes from two sources; full-blown tutorials that we publish ourselves and other highly relevant tutorials that we find elsewhere on the Web. This list represents on combination of both tutorial types and if you go to ProgrammableWeb's API University, you'll not only be able to find more, they are organized based on your role (API providers or developers who consumes APIs). If you know of a tutorial that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.