Setster is a simple and intuitive scheduling solution that empowers those in the professional services market to accept appointments online. Embed on your website, blog -- even email body -- and increase conversions by allowing potential customers to book your time, 24/7. No matter the size of your team, Setster's scalable solution allows for complete control of any schedule, on the go.
- Sync your activity to existing calendars and access from anywhere
- Define appointment availability
- Set appointment confirmations, cancellation, and rescheduling notifications
- Dashboard analytics, multiple language support, PayPal and Freshbooks integration
- Custom fields and widgets, timezone conversion, API and developer support
The API uses a RESTful interface and responses are in XML format.
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.