Setster is a simple and intuitive scheduling solution that empowers those in the professional services market to accept appointments online. Embed on your website, blog -- even email body -- and increase conversions by allowing potential customers to book your time, 24/7. No matter the size of your team, Setster's scalable solution allows for complete control of any schedule, on the go.
- Sync your activity to existing calendars and access from anywhere
- Define appointment availability
- Set appointment confirmations, cancellation, and rescheduling notifications
- Dashboard analytics, multiple language support, PayPal and Freshbooks integration
- Custom fields and widgets, timezone conversion, API and developer support
The API uses a RESTful interface and responses are in XML format.
The following is a list of sample source code snippets that matched your search term. Source code snippets are chunks of source code that were found out on the Web that you can cut and paste into your own source code. Whereas most of the sample source code we've curated for our directory is for consuming APIs, we occasionally find something interesting on the API provider side of things. If you know of some sample source code that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.