Setster is a simple and intuitive scheduling solution that empowers those in the professional services market to accept appointments online. Embed on your website, blog -- even email body -- and increase conversions by allowing potential customers to book your time, 24/7. No matter the size of your team, Setster's scalable solution allows for complete control of any schedule, on the go.
- Sync your activity to existing calendars and access from anywhere
- Define appointment availability
- Set appointment confirmations, cancellation, and rescheduling notifications
- Dashboard analytics, multiple language support, PayPal and Freshbooks integration
- Custom fields and widgets, timezone conversion, API and developer support
The API uses a RESTful interface and responses are in XML format.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.