SlashDB automatically turns databases into online resource so their content becomes accessible to authorized web, mobile and enterprise applications for reading and writing under standard data formats.
Technically speaking, it makes REST APIs out of relational databases.
Here are some generic use cases where SlashDB is a good choice:
* Data publishing and data exchanges with partners/clients
* Instant developer API for an existing database-driven website
* Database search and data discovery for data scientists
* Enterprise database gateway for web/mobile applications
* Enterprise data management and federation (ROA, data virtualization)
What will be your use case?
SlashDB is currently available for both on-premise and cloud installations. We provide ready-to-use virtual machines (AMI, VMware, VirtualBox etc.), which makes it a snap to get started. Once a VM is launched a user-friendly, web based admin GUI allows to add, remove and reconfigure database services.
Pricing is tailored to your business and we have special offers for qualifying startups, non-profits and institutions of higher education.
SQL, NoSQL, BaaS, backend as a service, data providers, data monetization, data science, big data
- Installs on-premises or launch instantly from Amazon Web Services Marketplace
- Build APIs over 10x faster by leveraging existing databases
- Avoid repetitive and non-differentiating coding
- Never be held hostage to SaaS provider upgrade schedule or risk your data to a third party storage
The end of the week means that we bring you a review of the stories we couldn’t cover in the API economy. Included are a look at the real estate coding competition kicking off at RESO DataComp, a new Streaming API from GDAX and an update to SlashDB including new features for the API.
The Process Engine REST API is a supported equivalent of the Activiti Open Source API that includes all operations described in the Activiti User Guide except for REST endpoints that are not relevant...
Sixgill Sense offers tools that process sensor data which enable the development of enterprise applications. The API offers real-time rule triggers, data correlation features (GraphQL), and context-...