The StreamSend API uses RESTful architecture to allow direct connectivity with core account features via all programming languages - from PHP, .Net, Perl, to Ruby on Rails and more. Responses are formatted in XML. StreamSend offers email marketing software. The API allows users the following capabilities:
* Export profile, subscriber or analytic data
* Track campaign analytics via in-house applications
* Remotely deploy email communications via an external Content Management System
* Automate email subscription and removal processes
* Incorporate StreamSend functionality into one single login - bundle, re-brand and re-sell core StreamSend
features through one's own Graphical User Interface.
Aimtell is a web-based application that works in most web browsers, which means you don't need to download or install any software on your computer. Some Rest features include, Get All Websites, Get...
The ubivox Partner API methods are only supported for partner accounts. The API provides a way to design, write and edit your newsletters in a simple and easy manner with a drag and drop system. The...