The StreamSend API uses RESTful architecture to allow direct connectivity with core account features via all programming languages - from PHP, .Net, Perl, to Ruby on Rails and more. Responses are formatted in XML. StreamSend offers email marketing software. The API allows users the following capabilities:
* Export profile, subscriber or analytic data
* Track campaign analytics via in-house applications
* Remotely deploy email communications via an external Content Management System
* Automate email subscription and removal processes
* Incorporate StreamSend functionality into one single login - bundle, re-brand and re-sell core StreamSend
features through one's own Graphical User Interface.
The email2json.net API is used for creating automated mail receiving actions that enables you to create your own web call URL for email. It is an automation of email that receives emails API as JSON...