The StreamSend API uses RESTful architecture to allow direct connectivity with core account features via all programming languages - from PHP, .Net, Perl, to Ruby on Rails and more. Responses are formatted in XML. StreamSend offers email marketing software. The API allows users the following capabilities:
* Export profile, subscriber or analytic data
* Track campaign analytics via in-house applications
* Remotely deploy email communications via an external Content Management System
* Automate email subscription and removal processes
* Incorporate StreamSend functionality into one single login - bundle, re-brand and re-sell core StreamSend
features through one's own Graphical User Interface.
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.