The StreamSend API uses RESTful architecture to allow direct connectivity with core account features via all programming languages - from PHP, .Net, Perl, to Ruby on Rails and more. Responses are formatted in XML. StreamSend offers email marketing software. The API allows users the following capabilities:
* Export profile, subscriber or analytic data
* Track campaign analytics via in-house applications
* Remotely deploy email communications via an external Content Management System
* Automate email subscription and removal processes
* Incorporate StreamSend functionality into one single login - bundle, re-brand and re-sell core StreamSend
features through one's own Graphical User Interface.
The following is a list of sample source code snippets that matched your search term. Source code snippets are chunks of source code that were found out on the Web that you can cut and paste into your own source code. Whereas most of the sample source code we've curated for our directory is for consuming APIs, we occasionally find something interesting on the API provider side of things. If you know of some sample source code that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.