The StreamSend API uses RESTful architecture to allow direct connectivity with core account features via all programming languages - from PHP, .Net, Perl, to Ruby on Rails and more. Responses are formatted in XML. StreamSend offers email marketing software. The API allows users the following capabilities:
* Export profile, subscriber or analytic data
* Track campaign analytics via in-house applications
* Remotely deploy email communications via an external Content Management System
* Automate email subscription and removal processes
* Incorporate StreamSend functionality into one single login - bundle, re-brand and re-sell core StreamSend
features through one's own Graphical User Interface.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.
The StreamSend PHP SDK by StreamSend interacts with the email marketing API features. Developers can access the API via basic HTTP authentication for proper usage. Documentation is available at https://github.com/streamsend/streamsend-php/wiki