The TipsGO Currency API provides a convenient way to access information about the world's currencies. It includes currency symbols and display formats. This API is part of the TipsGo platform, which consists of:
• A comprehensive set of Tips that are relevant to the user's personal circumstances.
• A comprehensive database of products that can be used to allow product information and product comparison.
• A set of financial calculators that can be used to calculate the savings, revenues, benefits etc. based on the user’s personal circumstances and their geographic location.
• A comprehensive set of APIs (known as the TipsGo APIs) that can be used to access the features and capabilities of the platform from Mobile or Web applications.
• An extensive database that can capture information about the users, their families and connections from a financial perspective.
TipsGo is a recommendation based Money Management Platform. The TipsGo Platform provides Money Management "Tips" (recommendations) to its users. These tips help users make the most of their money by helping them save, grow/invest and protect their money.
The following is a list of how-to and tutorial content that matched your search term. ProgrammableWeb's how-to content comes from two sources; full-blown tutorials that we publish ourselves and other highly relevant tutorials that we find elsewhere on the Web. This list represents on combination of both tutorial types and if you go to ProgrammableWeb's API University, you'll not only be able to find more, they are organized based on your role (API providers or developers who consumes APIs). If you know of a tutorial that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.