TweekIT is a service that enables users to tweek any filetype to match domain specific image requirements. The TweekIT API offers services to upload a file, transform it, preview changes, and finally download the transformed file.
From the Provider: "TweekIT is a simple yet powerful developer-focused file transformation tool.
TweekIT's core technology is based on the industry-leading MediaRich engine by Equilibrium Inc, which is currently powering some of the world's largest B2B portals.
Equilibrium MediaRich engine processes and delivers millions of content assets daily for some of the most forward-thinking companies today. Now TweekIT provides you these same powerful tools in an easy-to-use API that scales with your needs.
- Ergonomic & Powerful APIs - Our APIs allow easy custom integration with any application
- Supports 400+ filetypes
- Enterprise-Grade Data Security - No one will ever have access to your files. We earn money by selling access to our API, not by selling your data.
- Less is more - Integrate TweekIT REST API endpoints in minutes with our simple user interface design
- Easily to integrate web component - Integrate into any programming environment (HTML5, Mobile, Desktop, Cloud, Microservices, Electron and countless others)
- Accessible Quality Documentation
- Powered by a cutting-edge decentralized compute network - CPUcoin. "
The following is a list of sample source code snippets that matched your search term. Source code snippets are chunks of source code that were found out on the Web that you can cut and paste into your own source code. Whereas most of the sample source code we've curated for our directory is for consuming APIs, we occasionally find something interesting on the API provider side of things. If you know of some sample source code that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.