TweekIT is a service that enables users to tweek any filetype to match domain specific image requirements. The TweekIT API offers services to upload a file, transform it, preview changes, and finally download the transformed file.
From the Provider: "TweekIT is a simple yet powerful developer-focused file transformation tool.
TweekIT's core technology is based on the industry-leading MediaRich engine by Equilibrium Inc, which is currently powering some of the world's largest B2B portals.
Equilibrium MediaRich engine processes and delivers millions of content assets daily for some of the most forward-thinking companies today. Now TweekIT provides you these same powerful tools in an easy-to-use API that scales with your needs.
- Ergonomic & Powerful APIs - Our APIs allow easy custom integration with any application
- Supports 400+ filetypes
- Enterprise-Grade Data Security - No one will ever have access to your files. We earn money by selling access to our API, not by selling your data.
- Less is more - Integrate TweekIT REST API endpoints in minutes with our simple user interface design
- Easily to integrate web component - Integrate into any programming environment (HTML5, Mobile, Desktop, Cloud, Microservices, Electron and countless others)
- Accessible Quality Documentation
- Powered by a cutting-edge decentralized compute network - CPUcoin. "
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.