YP, or Yellow Pages, is owned by AT&T's and provides listings, coupons and reviews about millions of businesses in the United States. The Yellow Pages API gives developers access to many of these features.
* Search business listings--search by keywords and location (a zip code, city, address or latitude/longitude).
* Retrieve details of a business--individual business data, including address, telephone numbers, as well as metadata like when the business started and its neighborhood. Also, if a business has an active deal, its coupons will also be listed.
* Business reviews--retrieve ratings and textual reviews of a business.
* Access coupons directly--find YP customers with deals.
* Static Maps--retrieve URLs for a map showing a specific point, or a business listing map showing a specific business. Also includes business details.
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.