The VideoBloom "Integrator" Application Programming Interface (API) allows your company to empower all members of your marketplace with online video capabilities. Members can easily add and remove videos to their Web sites, listings, classifieds or properties as well as manage their video playlists. Your company, the ï¿½Integratorï¿½, maintains high-level member management rights, such as adding/removing members, shared credentials between Web properties, total video usage statistics, etc. Since the Integrator API is a private label API, your company will display video using its own look-and-feel.
VideoBloom's Integrator API is perfect for real estate portals, automotive marketplaces, retailers, classifieds, directories, universities, professional associations, social networks, etc.
Key functionalities of the Integrator API include:
- Marketplace members can add and remove videos, edit video descriptions;
- Marketplace members can track video usage in real-time for each individual video;
- Integrator can add and remove video capability for specific members;
- Integrator can manage shared credentials (passwords, etc.) for seamless video usage;
- Integrator can monitor video marketplace statistics in real-time;
- Integrator can select type of online video players to be integrated in the marketplace;
- Integrator can use own look-and-feel to display video in marketplace.
Power marketplaces, directories, social networks, and e-commerce Web sites with video.
Deployment: Average installation time is 30 hours. (Deployment time is based on an average client installation, performed by client.)
The OpenShot Video Cloud API can be integrated into websites, mobile apps, and desktop apps to create, edit, transcode, and animate videos. It works alternatively as a REST framework compatible with...
The Google DFP Reporting API allows you to run and download a report and covers using an existing saved report query, and creating an ad hoc report query. DFP is short for DoubleClick for Publishers...
BuildWith API provides access to the technology information about a website. The API sends requests in URI Query String/CRUD format and returns responses in JSON format. APIseeds provides a suite of...