In early October, Google announced the launch of a new version of the AdWords API (v201209) which adds several new features including shared budgets, "rotate indefinitely" setting option and Ad group-level demographic targeting. Google has now published a post on the Google Ads Developer blog advising that a new FAQ page has been created to answer questions about the new Shared Budgets feature.
Image Credit: Google
- When exactly does an Individual Budget become a Shared Budget?
- Can I share an Individual Budget across multiple campaigns?
- How do I assign an Existing Budget to a Campaign?
- How do I remove a Budget from a Campaign?
- Are there any restrictions on when Budgets can be shared?
It should be noted that AdWords API v201209 is the most current version. Version v201206 will be sunsetted on February 26, 2013.