Comments(6)

The case study idea is great, but the information density in this particular article is low. There is too much sales talk about MyPunchbowl and the information presented about the company's business model is extremely vague. I'd like to read specific war stories. And the article should cite details, for example, which vendors' APIs were hard to use, what exact questions took a long time to answer, and why. Still, this is a very good start.

[...] to John and Programmableweb for a engaging interview and a great site. Check out the MyPunchbowl interview with Programmableweb. Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]

Thank you for the awesome post, nice site to! It makes be want to improve my blog. What software do you need to get started? I hear a lot about this Blog Engine?! Bondara

<strong>San Antonio Web Designer...</strong>

Nice information you have here ill be sure to pass this along to some of my friends and bookmark your site. Ill check back often....

[...] Thanks to John and Programmableweb for a engaging interview and a great site. Check out the MyPunchbowl interview with Programmableweb. [...]

Werner, thanks for the feedback. Indeed we'll keep working on the case studies, getting into more specifics and and over time I suspect we'll refine the questions as we learn more from previous cases.