The føtex mobile app provides a convenient shopping list with current offers matching along with your information and store locations. føtex is a Danish chain of supermarkets.
The app offers:
- Fast and smart shopping list with bidding match ("Purchase list") where the goods are automatically sorted by the layout of your local føtex so it's easy to shop.
- Share your shopping list - send your shopping list to your friends, family or other devices.
- The ability to see information about your local føtex ("My føtex")
- See all the offers in a clear way and easily add items to your shopping list.
- Check the prices using the scanner in the app to scan an item's barcode and get the price.
- the ability to get your shopping list on your Apple Watch
Ten APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory today in categories such as Location, Events, Marketplace, and Travel. We have highlighted the APIs here, including four more APIs from TipsGo, which helps developers make accurate money management mobile applications.
DropBuddies, the Postmates of Nigeria, launched an API that allows local businesses to include courier services directly within their apps. Without leaving the integrated business' app, users get a delivery quote, ETA, and book a delivery. Once booked, users can track shipments through delivery.
This API allows you to get objects data from the OpenTripMap database and easily integrate it into an external application or website. OpenTripMap is based on cooperative processing of different open...
The Square Locations API provides location data for Square accounts including location IDs, addresses, and business name. Square enables developers to build customized solutions that accept payments...