Mashups using the same API (47)
Winner of the 2008 Mashup Camp 6 best mashup contest. Mapdango combines many APIs to create an uber map mashup with lots of ways to explore content from from WeatherBug, Flickr, Wikipedia, Eventful,...
Eventsites allows users to create a mini-website for their event complete with description, a Google Map and photos from Flickr. Eventsites is unusual as a mashup in that the entire site is built...
Community networking site that allows members to get in touch with their neighbours. The site uses APIs from Nestoria, flickr, Eventful and more to provide local information to users.
You don’t have to look much further than the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this week to see how dominant mobile computing is becoming. In fact, a recent survey of 6,698 developers conducted by Appcelerator found that 44 percent of enterprise developers will create and publish APIs that external developers will optimize for mobile computing. Another 45.3 percent said they would likely do so, creating a total of 89.3 percent. That total would suggest a mass movement is well under way.
Enterprise Mobility Service makes it easier to build mobile applications using RAD Studio X7.
||Tenjin is a marketing platform designed for mobile that features analytics, automated aggregation, and direct data visualization with direct SQL access. Tenjin offers source tracking, True ROI...||Marketing||02.20.2017|
Mixpanel HTTP Tracking
||This is the Mixpanel HTTP Tracking API. It provides a way for you to analyze the actions people take in your application. This can include someone uploading a picture, playing a video, or sharing a...||Analytics||02.17.2017|
Mobile Connect Discovery
||The Mobile Connect Discovery API authenticates users and provides details of the home operator. Developers can configure mobile data to perform callbacks in JSON format, using client ID and client...||Mobile||02.14.2017|
||The Mobile Connect API integrates authentication processes in mobile devices, avoiding to remember passwords, verifying users with one step. JSON formats are available to perform callbacks,...||Mobile||02.14.2017|
||The Placer REST API supports the construction of mobile applications that implement location-based tracking concepts including round the clock location tracking and generation of timelines and...||Mobile||02.10.2017|