Spreadsheet fund is a Gsheet Add-On for Fund Administration - it's a Free Google Spreadsheets Add-On for investment fund management & portfolio tracking. Automated Back-Office of your mutual Fund suitable for any asset's class (crypto, stock, forex, real estate, and others)
- Track portfolio of cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex or any other. asset with calculating of Net Asset Value in real-time.
- Auto-sync balances from wallets and exchanges.
- Accounting for shares of investors by the mutual unit.
- Automation of Entrance/Redeem/Transfer Fund's shares.
- Recording of fund performance and portfolio snapshots.
- Proper performance/entry/redeem fees automation.
- Telegram notifications.
- Portfolio rebalancing, reporting, assets valuation, and more...
Bank of America, the second largest bank in the U.S., introduced a new API on Tuesday for its corporate treasury customers. Using the API, these customers can access their banking information and perform real-time transactions. The bank believes that it will improve its ability to collaborate.
Thirteen APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in categories including Financial, Science, and Mapping. Highlights include APIs from U.S. Veterans Affairs and an API that returns data and visualizations about agricultural crops. Here's a rundown of the latest additions.