Intersting mix of mixes:
- iWay: Let your iPod be your guide through this service that creates downloadable iPod-friendly directions from Yahoo Maps.
- QTSaver: Uses Google and Yahoo APIs to extract microcontent from multiple sites and allows you to rearrange the excerpts.
- eBay time via SMS: Get eBay 'offical time' via SMS.
- TripMojo: Your "Groovy Guide to Travel Hotels & Hostels". A search engine with Google Maps and geocoding.
- start.com Trackword Game: Shows how a custom RSS feed (in this case, a simple word game) can be easily parsed and rendered within the start.com framework. Requires start.com (this link just gives you the XML). [via Laurence Timms ]