Online reviews can make or break a business. It has been stated that 79% of purchasing decisions are influenced by an online review. According to strategy and communications firm Cone, four out of five customers change their minds about a recommended product based on a bad review. Wouldn't it be great if you could 'hear' what people were really saying about your business?
Review Trackers is an online review monitoring service that allows a business to track what is being said online and protect its reputation. It's a tool that enables the user to monitor relevant reviews, respond to these and hopefully resolve the damaging ones. With the Review Trackers API most of this functionality is made available to developers.
Here's how it can help:
- Users can monitor all reviews in one place - a web and mobile-friendly dashboard.
- Users can track multiple business locations.
- Review sites are monitored every day, and any new reviews are immediately emailed and added to the user's dashboard.
- Information is safe in Review Trackers' multiple data centers, with nightly back-up's.
- Users are offered support from a team of internet marketing and online reputation management professionals.
The Review Trackers API exposes the aggregated review data and monitoring functions, and is available to third party developers via partnership. Developers can request more information on the Review Tracker website.