Sometimes I find myself wondering how long it will take for certain software to make the SaaS transition. It seems, thanks to companies like SaaSpose, document conversion software has made the jump. With the SaaSpose API developers can integrate many of the company’s features into existing web sites and applications.
Some of Saaspose's features:
- Convert HTML to DOCX, PDF, XLSX and more
- Powerful reporting, document assembly and mail merge
- Create images and thumbnails from files
- Convert documents to/from DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, ODT, TXT, PDF, XPS or EPUB.
- Full support for QR Codes and an array of other symbologies
- Convert between desktop email formats (EML, MSG, MHT).
With the ability to move SaaSpose functionality into web sites and applications developers will be able to perform essential conversion processes inside of existing systems. This helps to give the power back to developers on all platforms so they can seamlessly control and integrate many file formats. The API uses RESTful calls and responses are formatted in XML and JSON.