This article is a company-provided press release and ProgrammableWeb cannot vouch for the accuracy of the statements within. If you have questions regarding the information below, please contact the company that issued the press release.
Idea Edge Industries, LLC., which delivers innovative software and business service solutions for investors through its website Last10K.com and mobile apps, unveiled today its new interactive developer portal, dev.last10k.com, giving developers access to use their application programming interface (API) for obtaining U.S. company financial statements sourced from their Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings.
The Last 10K developer portal facilitates the rapid creation of applications that interoperate with Last 10K’s RESTful service, providing access to SEC filing data and support services that help developers quickly master it. Solutions created with these tools are then showcased on the developer portal application gallery.
Last 10K’s web services API is platform-agnostic, accommodating the tools developers have already mastered. All request/response data is encrypted using HTTPS connections between the partner and API for a thoroughly secure, open ambulatory data platform.
Financial application developers interested in obtaining company financial statements filed with the SEC should visit dev.last10k.com.
- Various SEC filing data available including balance sheets, cash flows and more.
- Central Index Key (CIK) and ticker conversions for looking up companies.
- Obtain Excel spreadsheets of a company's entire annual 10-K or quarterly 10-Q financial statement.
- Featuring popular web formats including JSON and XML. Automatically generated API Documentation that describes how to use the APIs.
- Code samples in multiple languages including Java for Android and Objective-C for iOS apps.
- A web console in the developer portal to directly call APIs with custom parameter values.
Idea Edge Industries, LLC is also reachable on Twitter at @last10kcom.