We couldn't keep making ProgrammableWeb the Resource it is without the help of our sponsors and partners. A big thanks for their support.
- Mashery: Launching and running a successful API is harder than it looks and Mashery's on-demand API services can help you get there more quickly, with lower costs and better results. See what Netflix, MTV, Compete, Reuters and LinkedIn already know.
- Orange: As one of the world's largest telecommunications carriers, providing fixed line, mobile, video, internet & converged services to 170 million+ customers, globally, Orange has a great Partner Programme for developers. Don't miss Orange Partner Camp, Cape Canaveral, FL 15-17 Dec 2008, see details at www.orangepartnercamp.com
- Microsoft Live Services: Live Services - an easy on-ramp for developers to build rich social web applications and the opportunity to drive traffic to sites by integrating with over 460 Million Windows Live users. Building blocks included services for communication, managing user identity, mapping and many more.
- IBM Mashup Center: IBM Mashup Center provides the easy-to-use components of a complete business mashup Platform. Mashup Center supports line of business assembly of dynamic situational applications in addition to the security and governance capabilities IT requires.
- OpenKapow: The online mashup builder community that lets you make mashups from any site, with or without an API. Built using their enterprise grade Kapow Mashup Server.
- SnapLogic: SnapLogic's mission is to enable organizations of all sizes to deploy easy-to-use, cost-effective data Integration solutions behind the firewall and in the cloud. SnapLogic tools and services make it easy to build enterprises mashups from both internal and external data services.
ProgrammableWeb will soon be offering a variety of new sponsorship packages, contact us for details.