Cimcor has announced an API for its file and network integrity monitoring software, CimTrak. Money20/20 has announced its 2014 Launchpad360 roster. Plus: Dash launches an API to build the internet of cars.
Cimcor Announces an API for CimTrak
Cimcor, industry leader in innovative security, integrity and compliance software solutions, has announced an API for its CimTrak software. CimTrak is used as a monitoring tool for services, network devices, databases, critical workstations, and more.
The new API presents an open platform where users can create security policies, analyze security events, generate reports and gain ciritical insight into an organizations security.
"Converging security related information with other state related information within the enterprise creates the framework for enterprise-wide continuous situational awareness," Robert E. Johnson III, Cimcor CEO, said in a press release.
Exposing CimTrak functionality via an API allows users to tightly integrate security into change management and business processes. The CimTrak API is RESTful. To learn more, visit the CimTrak site.
Money20/20 Announces 2014 Launchpad360 Roster
Money20/20, the world's largest event for payments and financial services innovation, has announced its line-up for the 2014 Launchpad360 program. The program allows disruptive companies to present to leaders in the financial sector with the opportunity to raise significant capital. The inaugural Launchpad360 program took place last year and over $65 million in venture capital ensued. 14 Companies were selected to present to industry leaders at the Aria hotel in Las Vegas on November 4th and 5th. For a complete list of companies, visit the press release.
API News You Shouldn't Miss
- Dash Launches Chassis, an API to Build the Internet of Cars
- Windows 10 Will Woo Gamers with Supercharged DirectX 12 Graphics API
- How Pearson Won Over its Customers with APIs
- Examine API Integration Trends in the Enterprise
- PayStand to Open API to Support Payment with Credit Cards, e-Checks, and Bitcoin
- APIs: Bringing Down Barriers Between Businesses
- New CimTrak API Provides Open Access to Security Related Information
- Money20/20 Announces 2014's Launchpad360 Roster