Merchenta's API launched for marketing and real time bidding apps. Zenpay teams up with SMBs to deliver a powerful range of features with its payroll API. Plus: Embarcadero Launches RAD Studion XE7, and AT&T will hosts a hackathon.
Merchenta API Opens Marketing and Real Time Bidding Options
Real Time Bidding used to be complex. But Merchenta is out to simplify it with programmatic media buying APIs.
As the company commented, Merchenta integrates real time bidding on a Platform that
...combines a range of sophisticated, out-of-the-box algorithms for performance and brand marketing with on-demand access to billions of advertising placements worldwide across desktop, mobile and Facebook. Delivered on a fully-supported, software-as-a-service basis (SAAS), there are no hardware costs or complex infrastructures to maintain.
They bring 4 key things that are new: accelerated time to market, access to nearly 30 pre-integrated exchanges (including Google Double Click and AppNexus), APIs that cover campaign set up and reporting, and bidding that is configurable with creative optimization and recommendation algorithms.
Zenpay Teams up its API to Deliver Lucrative Products with Partners
We last covered Zenpayroll back in October 2013 when it rolled out its API. Now it's partnering with a dozen other small and medium sized businesses to have a bigger impact. As Ryan Lawler reports in Techcrunch, partnering with the likes of BambooHR, BayPoint Benefits, Employee Navigator, Expensify, Kin HR, hCentive, and inDinero can create a powerful offering:
With those partners on board, ZenPayroll customers will be able to connect it to their payroll, benefits, and human resources systems. By doing so, they’ll be able to enter information like benefits or hours worked into one application, and then have it automatically synced with ZenPayroll.
It seems to be working: the company has reached $1 billion in payroll going through its system annually.
API News You Shouldn't Miss
- Merchenta Launches Programmatic Media API for Marketing Automation and Real-time Bidding Applications
- Can API management tools bridge the gap between REST and Web services?
- Appaloza Launches $4000 Design Competition & Announces In-game 3D Printing API for Developers Shipping Fresh Foods: PeriShip Taps into Pulse API from WeatherBug for Real-Time Weather The Perfect API Storm ZenPayroll Partners With A Dozen Other SMB Back-Office Tools
- DeviceHive, a Free Open Source M2M Framework, to Be Made Available at 2014 AT&T Hackathon
- Largest Ever Crowdfunding Hackathon Taking Place in Irvine, CA
- Tech Start-Up Hosts Hackathon for Online Course Gadgets
- AT&T to Host Hackathon, Demonstrate Connected Platforms at CTIA
- Embarcadero Launches RAD Studio XE7