This article is a company-provided press release and ProgrammableWeb cannot vouch for the accuracy of the statements within. If you have questions regarding the information below, please contact the company that issued the press release.
vCita, the leader in web engagement solutions for small businesses, today announced the release of vCita Pro, a toolbox and web engagement Platform designed for web professionals and online marketers to meet the growing demand from small businesses (SMBs) for enhanced, web-based engagement tools and capabilities. vCita Pro empowers professionals to improve their small business clientele’s online presence with web-based calls-to-action and online engagement capabilities – providing SMBs the ability to offer a similar online experience with marketing capabilities as their larger, enterprise counterparts.
Today, there are more than 28 million SMBs in the U.S., and research shows that in 2015 nearly half (45%) are driving digital marketing through their websites over any other method. Whether they are creating new websites or renewing an existing one, SMBs depend on web and online marketing professionals to improve online presence and website capabilities, as they do not have the expertise or resources to conquer these tasks on their own. To meet this demand, these specialized web professionals must remain valuable resources that SMBs utilize to ensure they are able to offer effective, extended marketing capabilities on their website that keep up with consumer expectations for online services and communication. vCita Pro empowers these web professionals to deliver the best capabilities for these tasks to small businesses – at a fraction of the cost.
“We see web professionals and online marketers looking for new ways to showcase extended value to their SMB clients now more than ever before,” says Itai Sadan, CEO & Co-Founder of Duda, a DIY website builder for web professionals and small businesses. “Whether it’s optimizing conversion on the website or encouraging engagement, the key for them is to deliver the value that both the business and its customers are looking for.”
The new vCita Pro toolbox includes:
- A variety of web-based engagement tools that include forms, appointment scheduling, online payments, document sharing, and a service Portal - all connected to a simple and intuitive client management dashboard.
- LiveSite widget – a fully responsive, mobile-ready widget that fits the business website and brand with no coding required. LiveSite widget is already installed on more than 50,000 small business websites and is optimizing conversion from a website visitor to a business lead.
- LiveSite SDK that offers maximum flexibility and customization options for web professionals to fit vCita's calls to action into any layout or website template.
- Full partner dashboard to manage client accounts and billing.
- White Label version for larger partners to resell vCita under their own domain and brand.
- Ability to offer free 30-day trial and receive revenue share for vCita LiveSite premium packages.
"In today's competitive environment, conversion, engagement and servicing should be a part of any SMB website, and the pressure is on web professionals to deliver," said Itzik Levy, founder and CEO of vCita. "vCita Pro allows our partners to create a significant differentiator – an engaging, personalized online presence that their customers will appreciate.”