MACROGLOSSA is a search engine based on the comparison of images. The operation is simple: Have you taken a picture of something you could not identify? Maybe youâ€™re not sure what animal is contained in the image? In order to learn more about the content of your image, you can simply upload the image file to MACROGLOSSA and begin your search.
You just have to wait and rest assured that the result will be useful and fun.
The software is still in its alpha stage ( beta v 0.1 ). By now Macroglossa offers the following features:
- Five search categories: Animals, Biological, Panoramic, Artistic and Botanicali
- Classic search ( upload & search )
- Advanced search ( upload, select your region of interest & search )
- Exif tags extractor ( on result images )
- Video frame search
- Reverse image geotag
- Filter results by camera model