- Responsible for development of full lifecycle android applications.
- Supporting and maintaining software functionalities.
- Evaluating and identifying new technologies for implementation.
- Managing a small development team at technical level on day-to-day basis.
- Providing guidance on implementation and design best practices to peer and sub-ordinate developers.
- Implementing product features within a team using best practices to meet product deliverables.
- Producing design artifacts such as class diagrams and sequence diagrams for Android lib features or client solutions.
- Refactor code to increase operating efficiency and extensibility and/or adapt programs to new requirements.
- Implement reusable unit tests to ensure the integrity of on-going product quality.
- Participate in Agile sprint planning sessions
- Responsible for managing team of 5-8 engineers related to their work logging and JIRA entries.
- Participate in different JIRA, TFS meetings to structure better productivity for employees.
- Operating and managing company's knowledge poolthrought a program named: TECHBYTES
Company Profile: DPL is a global IT consulting, outsourcing and technology services company, providing IT services to major clients across the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 2003 and today comprises of more than 45 A-grade employees all housed in 4000 square feet of office space that brings a unique blend of fun and creativity. The philosophy at DPL is that of winning. Winning together with its employees, its customers, partners and the society as a whole achieved through our set of ethical and moral values and an environment of fun and innovation.
Our Vision: Winning Together Through Innovation & Fun
Our Mission: Liberating Minds to become the largest model Enterprise within a decade.
Specialties: Mobile Apps Development, Web Development, .Net Development, IT Services, Graphics Design, Resource & Infrastructure Management