This Ruby client for EventFinda API features:
- Intuitive API interface navigation.
- Currently supports a variety of the API methods for Events, Categories, Artists and Locations resources.
- Modular design allows for working with only parts of API you need.
- URL generation process fully tested when applying filters for each request.
- API integration tests recorded and fully tested using VCR gem: fast tests (first HTTP request is real and it's response is stored for future runs), deterministic (tests will continue to pass, even if you are offline, or eventfinda.co.nz goes down for maintenance) and accurate (responses will contain the same headers and body you get from a real request).
Samsung Electronics Company has announced that registration for the first annual Samsung Developers Conference has opened. The two day event will feature over 40 technical and industry sessions including a first look at new Samsung SDKs and an overview of Samsung APIs such as ChatON and Samsung AdHub.
The Novel Prize API opens the data from the site on Nobel Prize winners to developers. The data consists of who has won the prizes, their affiliation at the time they won the award, and birth data. According to the documentation, the REST API gives responses in JSON or CSV, and no registration for an API key is needed.