Iris identification for stand-alone and Web solutions. VeriEye iris identification technology is designed for biometric systems developers and integrators. The technology includes many proprietary solutions that enable robust iris enrollment under various conditions and fast iris matching in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many modes. Available as a software development kit that allows development of stand-alone and Web-based solutions on Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android platforms.
Features and capabilities:
Features and Capabilities:
- Rapid and accurate iris identification, proven by NIST IREX.
- Robust recognition, even with gazing-away eyes or narrowed eyelids.
- Original proprietary algorithm solves the limitations and drawbacks of existing state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Contact lens detection can prevent spoof with fake iris images.
- Available as multiplatform SDK that supports multiple programming languages.
Nine more APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in categories including Images, Analytics, Weather and Insurance. Highlights include an API for forecasting UV Index and an API for add translation functions based on a devices location. Here's a rundown of the latest additions.
Microsoft's Cognitive Services portfolio includes over 20 APIs, which remain in different stages of development. Yesterday, Microsoft announced three more Cognitive Services APIs for general availability. The Face API, Computer Vision API, and Content Moderator API are now GA.