Face identification for stand-alone or Web applications
VeriLook facial identification technology is designed for biometric systems developers and integrators. The technology assures system performance and reliability with live face detection, simultaneous multiple face recognition and fast face matching in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many modes.
Available as a software development kit that allows development of stand-alone and Web-based solutions on Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android platforms.
Features and Capabilities:
- Millions of algorithm deployments worldwide over the past 15 years.
- Live face detection prevents cheating with a photo in front of a camera.
- Simultaneous multiple face processing in live video and still images.
- Gender classification and age evaluation for each person in an image.
- Emotion recognition and facial feature points extraction.
- Webcams or other low cost cameras are suitable for obtaining face images.
- Near-infrared and visible light spectrum facial images can be matched against each other.
- Available as multiplatform SDK that supports multiple programming languages.
- Face Verification SDK is available for developing large-scale high-security apps.
Named-Entity Recognition involves identifying an entity in a text and assigning it a class label. These classifications can include People, Locations, and Organisations, among others depending on the tool. This comparison looks at the performance of 10 natural language processing APIs.